- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series S/X
- Playstation 1
- Playstation 2
- Playstation 3
- Playstation 4
- Playstation 5
- Nintendo Switch
- Wii U
- Tools and Soldering Supplies
- Electrical Components
These allow you to use a microSD cards in the memory card slot with a FreeMCBoot setup using the latest version of OPL. You can then install your games onto the SD card using OPL manager on a computer.
- These DO NOT allow you to use a microSD card as a standard memory card in your PS2.
- This is faster than using a USB drive on USB1.1 ports on the PS2.
- These cards can be picky with what SD cards they use so we recommend to purchase the ones we have listed which we have confirmed work correctly.
- You need to be using one of the latest versions of Open PS2 Loader so if you have an older FreeMcBoot card you may need to update your OPL version.
- Currently not all games are compatible with the MX4SIO
6 other products in the same category:
No customer reviews for the moment.